REMEMBER THAT IF YOU MAKE A BOOKING DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE UNDER “BOOK ONLINE” BUTTON you have a guarantee of a 5% lower price than on the booking sites, no early charges or commission fees as well as free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAYING AT GRAMPA’S HOSTEL. BY MAKING A RESERVATION, YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS BELOW AND OBLIGE TO RESPECT THEM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAYING AT GRAMPA’S HOSTEL
- Reception works 24/7.
- Check-in is from 2 PM, and the check-out is by 11:30 AM.
- We require that you present a valid photo identification upon check-in – either a national identity card or a passport. Student cards or driving licenses are not accepted as valid ID.
- We reserve the right to refuse the accommodation to anyone who is intoxicated, aggressive or under the influence of drugs.
- The payment of the stay is due in full upon arrival.
- If you arrive before the check-in time, there is a possibility to leave your belongings in the luggage room and use the hostel’s common areas (the common room, the kitchen, the bathrooms) before the room is available.
- The luggage room, as well as the hostel’s common areas, are for the guest’s use free of charge until 6 PM on the departure day.
- We reserve the right to donate any abandoned belongings, left after the check-out time or in the luggage room after 6 PM.
- You can see the current prices under “Check prices” button or at the following link: https://hotels.cloudbeds.com/reservation/RpClhz
- All prices include tax.
- The prices are subject to change depending on the season and the availability.
- When booking your stay using the link above or using the “Check prices” button, there is no early charges or commission fees. The card submitted for making the reservation is only used in case of a late cancellation or no-show (check BOOKING MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS / NO-SHOWS).
- We accept payments by debit/credit card or cash at the reception desk upon arrival.
- We accept payments in euro, with the following exchange rate: 1€ = 4,50 PLN.
- If you require an invoice, please make sure to inform us in advance when making your booking.
BOOKING MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS / NO-SHOWS
- Extending your stay should be made no later than by 11:00 AM on the departure day.
- Any booking modification must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the day of arrival (until 2 PM, GMT +1). If you wish to make any changes to your booking, please contact the reception directly.
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the day of arrival (made until 2 PM, GMT +1). In the event of late cancellation, hostel will charge 100% cost of the stay.
- In case of no-show on the arrival date, hostel will charge 100% cost of the stay and automatically cancel the rest of the reservation.
- In case of booking cancellation while already staying at the hostel, a refund for the stay will not be issued.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
- The hostel is located on the first floor of a historical tenement building with no elevator.
- The hostel is not wheelchair accessible.
- All hostel dormitories are mixed sex rooms. The hostel does not have single sex dorms.
- All dormitories are equipped with bunk beds.
- Each bed and locker in the dormitory share corresponding numbers.
- The padlocks for the lockers are available free of charge at the reception desk after the guest has chosen the bed. There is a 15 zł charge if the key is lost.
- The majority of the rooms are not ensuite. The showers and toilets for each gender are located in the corridor and are shared with other guests.
- Double rooms have king or queen size beds (they are not equipped with twin beds).
- The linen for guests is provided. Own sleeping bags are not accepted.
- There is a possibility to rent a towel for an additional fee. The guests in private rooms are given towels free of charge.
- The hostel has a washing and a drying machine which are for the guests’ use for an additional fee.
- There is a possibility to add an extra bed, however, we kindly ask you to contact the reception in advance to discuss the details.
- Hostel doesn’t have its own parking lot. Cars can be parked on the streets surrounding the building where the hostel is located.
INFANTS AND FAMILIES TRAVELLING WITH KIDS AGE RESTRICTION
- Minors interested in making a booking are required to contact the reception beforehand.
- Minors between the age of 16 and 18 years are accommodated only in private rooms with the parent’s or legal guardian’s written consent (along with their contact number).
- Families traveling with kids are not accommodated in dorms with other hostel guests. We reserve the right to refuse the accommodation to anyone who fails to comply with this rule.
- Kids aged up to 3 years can stay for free.
- Guests who wish to stay with a pet are required to contact reception before making a booking.
- Guests with pets are accommodated in private rooms only.
- There is an additional fee for the pet’s stay ranging between 30-80 PLN (the price is discussed individually with the reception).
- The hostel charges a deposit for the pet’s stay (the sum is discussed individually) that will be refunded on the departure date, after the room has been checked and no damage has been assessed.
- Pets are not allowed to stay on the hostel premises without supervision.
GENERAL (IN-HOUSE) RULES
- A 10 PM curfew is in place for all guests on the hostel premises and the staircase.
- Smoking is not permitted on the hostel premises and the staircase. Any guest found smoking in the building will be fined 250 PLN.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of any damage, caused by negligent or inappropriate use of the hostel equipment.
- Any visitors of the hostel guests are required to show a valid ID. The visitors are allowed to stay on the hostel premises until 8 PM and only in the common areas (the common room and the kitchen).
- We reserve the right to request any guests who are intoxicated or compromise the comfort of other guests to leave the hostel premises with no refund.
- We do not tolerate any racist or xenophobic behavior.
- It is completely prohibited to bring weapons or drugs on the hostel premises.
- The hostel takes no responsibility for the things left outside the secured lockers.
- Groups (8 people and more) are required to pay the deposit of 250 zł that will be refunded on the departure date, after the room has been checked and no damage has been assessed.